Our offices are located at:
Hays County Government Center, Suite 2057
712 South Stagecoach Trail
San Marcos, TX 78666
South Stagecoach Trail is located off of Wonder World Drive between Hunter Road (FM 2439) and IH-35.
Turn north at the bottom of the railroad overpass
(512) 393-7600 Fax: (512) 393-7619
The Hays County Victim Services Program is dedicated to Providing the best possible direct and personal service to victims of crime and their families. It is our goal to assure those victimized that they have not been left behind by the criminal justice system. We strive to provide a safe place where victims can turn to while searching for justice and understanding.
- Update victims on the status of their case
- Referrals to supporting social service agencies
- Act as a liaison between the victim and the Criminal District Attorney's Office
- Courtroom accompaniment
- Assistance with Victim Impact Statements (opens in a new window) and Crime Victims' Compensation (PDF Download)
- Witness coordination during jury trials
- Private Waiting Room for Victims at the Justice Center
- Complete restitution orders
- Explanation of the Criminal Justice System
Information on jail inmates is available by calling the Hays County Sheriff’s Department at 512-393-7832, or by searching online.